The Winn Parish Police Jury will meet for a regular meeting Monday, April 18, 2022, at 5 PM in room 112 at the parish courthouse.
I. Call to Order.
II. Invocation and Pledge.
III. Amendments or deletions.
IV. Adoption of Agenda.
V. Adoption of Minutes-March 21, 2022-Regular Meeting and March 31, 2022-Special Called Meeting.
VI. Announcements and Comments.
Recognize Coach David Huckaby and the Calvin Cougars.
(1) Ms. Lindsay Gouedy, Executive Director of Sparta Groundwater Commission-to give an update on Sparta
- Mr. Kirk Miles-Motion to approve monthly invoices.
–Motion to adopt a Resolution to assist the Village of Sikes by repairs to Second Street by pothole patching.
- Mrs. Tammy Griffin-Motion to nominate Mr. Mike Carpenter for another three year appointment to the Board of Commission for the Sparta Groundwater Conservation District as Winn Parish Representative.
- Mr. Phillip Evans-Motion to purchase a 35′ Gooseneck Trailer in amount of $25,599.25 from CF’s Welding Services & Custom Built Trailers.
–Motion to Purchase a Durapatcher in amount of $91,505.96 from Covington Sales & Service off State Contract.
–Motion to Advertise for pothole patcher truck chassis and 5 yard dump bed.
- Mr. Joshua McAllister-Motion to reappoint Ms. Desirae Bruce to the Central Louisiana Human Services Board of Directors for another three year term.
Motion to Proclaim April 11-15, 2022 as National Community Development Week. (in compliance with Community Development Block Grant)
–Motion to Adopt a Resolution referencing the benefits of Community Development Block Grant and the negative impacts which it would cause by funding cuts.
–Motion to solicit proposals for debris removal.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE