The Winn Parish Police Jury will meet today for a Regular Meeting at the Parish Courthouse, located at 119 West Main Street, Room 112, at 5:00 p.m.
- Call to Order.
- Invocation and Pledge.
- Amendments or deletions.
- Adoption of Agenda.
- Adoption of Minutes-June 21, 2021-Regular Meeting, June 29, 2021-Roads, Bridges & Solid Waste Committee Meeting and June 29, 2021-Special Called Meeting.
- Announcements and Comments.
- GUESTS: 1) Mr. Nicholas Fowlkes, Auditor with Kolder, Champagne, Slaven & Company LLC-to present the 2020 audit of the Jury.
- Mr. Kirk Miles-Motion to approve monthly invoices.
- Mr. Frank McLaren-Motion to lower the speed limit to 15 mph on Preacher Sanders Road.
- Mr. Joshua McAllister-Motion to adopt a Resolution to pay for Administrative Services of Frye Magee, LLC for the 22/23 LCDBG Public Facilities program.
–Motion of lntent to reduce the speed limit to 25 MPH on Country Club Road 730 feet north of the nursing home entrance and 730 feet south of the nursing home entrance.
- Announcements and Comments:
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE