The Winn Parish Police Jury will meet for a regular meeting today at 5:00 PM at the Parish Courthouse located at 119 West Main Street, Room 112.
I. Call to Order.
II. Invocation and Pledge.
III. Amendments or deletions.
IV. Adoption of Agenda.
V. Adoption of Minutes-May 17, 2021-Regular Meeting and June 3, 2021-Roads, Bridges & Solid Waste Committee Meeting.
VI. Announcements and Comments.
(1) Mr. Perry Holmes, Road Superintendent-To give a road update.
(1) Mr. Tommy Martin-to discuss fireworks in the Parish.
(1) Mr. Kirk Miles-Motion to approve monthly invoices.
(2) Mr. Frank McLaren-Motion of Intent to lower the speed limit to 15 mph on Preacher Sanders Road.
(3) Mr. Joshua McAllister-Motion to award Administrative Consultant contract to Frye Magee, LLC for the LCD BG HV AC program.
–Motion to award Engineering Services contract to Shuler Consulting Company for the LCDBG HVAC program, subject to receiving Office of Community Development approval.
–Motion to award Engineering Services contract for the 2022/23 LCDBG Public Facilities program.
IX. Announcements and Comments: