The Winn Parish Police Jury will meet today at 5:00 PM for a regular meeting at the Winn Parish Courthouse, 119 West Main Street, Room 112.
- Call to Order.
- Invocation and Pledge.
- Amendments or deletions.
- Adoption of Agenda.
- Adoption of Minutes-July 19, 2021-Regular Meeting and August 9, 2021-Special Called Meeting.
- Announcements and Comments.
- Mr. Kenneth Dudley-to discuss moving Precinct 01/1.
- Mr. Perry Holmes, Road Superintendent-to give a road update.
- Coach Chad Camp and the Calvin Lady Cougar 20/21 Softball Champions-to congratulate and present the team with a plaque.
- Mr. Kirk Miles-Motion to approve monthly invoices.
- Motion to Adopt a Resolution to assist the Village of Dodson in repairing the gravel part of Murphy Street.
- Mr. Joshua McAllister-Motion to award the Administrative Consultant Services contract to Frye Magee, LLC. for the LCD BG HV AC Program.
- Motion to reduce the speed limit to 25 MPH on Country Club Road 730 feet north of the nursing home entrance and 730 feet south of the nursing home entrance.
- Motion to adopt a Resolution to make Winn Parish a Second Amendment Sanctuary Parish.
- Motion to give President Joshua McAllister authority to solicit proposals from Winn Parish water systems for parish ARPA funds.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS AND COMMENTS