The Winn Parish Police Jury will hold a Special Called Meeting Monday, October 18, 2021, at 119 West Main Street, Parish Courthouse, Room 112, Winnfield, La. at 4:30 PM.
- Call to Order.
- Invocation & Pledge.
- Adoption of Agenda.
- Announcements & Comments:
- Joshua McAllister-To discuss Capital Outlay roads.
The Winn Parish Police Jury will hold a Regular Meeting Monday, October 18, 2021, at 119 West Main Street, Parish Courthouse Room 112, Winnfield, La. at 5:00 PM.
I. Call to Order.
II. Invocation and Pledge.
III. Amendments or deletions.
IV. Adoption of Agenda.
V. Adoption of Minutes-September 20, 2021-Regular Meeting and September 28, 2021-Special Called Meeting.
VI. Announcements and Comments.
1. Mr. Perry Holmes, Road Superintendent-to give a road update.
- Mr. Lawrence Desadier, Winn Parish Tax Assessor-To give a report on the 2021 Ad Valorem Taxes.
- Miss Anastacia Wiley, Judge Eighth Judicial Court-To recap her first year in office and discuss new equipment in Courtroom.
- Miss Kelley Skains-To discuss the Winn Parish Beautification Project.
- Mr. Kirk Miles-Motion to approve monthly invoices.
- Mr. Author Robinson–Motion to reduce the speed limit to 15 MPH on Womack Road.
- Mrs. Tammy Griffin-Motion to Adopt a Winn Parish Ordinance for sale and use of fireworks.
–Motion to adopt a Resolution to assist the Village of Calvin with the repair of holes in the road on the south end of 2nd Street starting at Front Street to the end of ih Street.
- Mr. Phillip Evans-Motion to Adopt a Resolution for the annual certification with the State of Louisiana Off System Bridge Replacement Program. –Motion to purchase a complete 60″ deck assembly from Covington Sales & Services, Inc. in the amount of $16,581.00.
- Mr. Joshua McAllister-Motion to adopt a Resolution in support ofresuming Federal Offshore Leasing in the Gulf of Mexico.
–Motion to certify the 2021 Ad Valorem Tax Rolls.
–Motion to adopt a Resolution to apply for 2022/2023 Capital Outlay for select roadways.
–Motion to adopt a Resolution authorizing Mr. Henry Shuler of Shuler Consulting Company to draft and submit Capital Outlay requests on behalf of the Jury for
–Motion to accept proposal for software in Police Jury meeting room from Open Meeting Technologies, Inc. in amount of $32,850 for 5 year subscription and maintenance using ARP A funds.
–Motion to accept proposal for technology equipment in Police Jury meeting room from dbm computers in amount of$13,042 using ARPA funds.
–Motion to transfer the loss revenue from 2020 using ARP A funds to the appropriate funds as follows: See attached list.
–Motion to authorize employee hazard pay in amount of $108,514 for worked hours during the pandemic for 2020 using ARP A funds.
–Motion to enter Cooperative Endeavor Agreement between the Winn Parish Police Jury and Louisiana Department of Veterans Affairs where the Parish contributes $796 per month to support the Veterans office in Winn Parish for 2021.
–Motion to enter Cooperative Endeavor Agreement between and Winn Parish Police Jury and Louisiana Department of Veterans Affairs where the Parish contributes $800 per month to support the Veterans Office in Winn Parish for 2022.
–Motion to declare the following list ofroad equipment as surplus.
IX. Announcements and Comments:
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE