The Winn Parish Police Jury will have a regular meeting Monday, March 21, 2022, at 5 PM in room 119 of the parish courthouse located at 119 West Main St.
I. Call to Order.
II. Invocation and Pledge.
III. Amendments or deletions.
IV. Adoption of Agenda.
V. Adoption of Minutes-February 22, 2022-Regular Meeting and March 7, 2022-Buildings, Grounds and Community Development Committee Meeting.
VI. Announcements and Comments.
- Mr. Perry Holmes, Road Superintendent-to give a road update.
- Mr. Glenn Austin, NRCS-to give an update on current Conservation Programs and Feral Swine Trapping Program.
- Mr. Jonathan Lachney, Asst. District Administrator of Engineering for DOTO and Mr. Marcus Connella, DOTO Area Engineer for Grant, Winn and Natchitoches Parishes-to explain the Road Transfer Program.
- Mr. Kirk Miles-Motion to approve monthly invoices.
- Mrs. Tammy Griffin-Motion to adopt a Resolution to assist the Village of Calvin with pothole patching of Poole Street.
- Mr. Joshua McAllister-Motion to reappoint Mr. Jerry Williams to the Library Board for a 5 year term.
–Motion to appoint Mr. Nathan Vercher to the Saline Lake Commission for a 2 year term.
IX. Announcements and Comments:
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE