ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A POWERFUL IMPACT?
We are looking for a Hydraulic Technician to join our growing operations at our Winnfield, Louisiana location.
This is an entry level driver position whose responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering parts orders to customer facilities,
- Off-loading, stocking, picking and staging of equipment and parts
- Providing professional quality customer service to all internal and external customers.
MOST IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS
- Capable of operating TAMS point-of-sale system and cataloging.
- Able to use adding machine and process cash, check, and credit card transactions.
- Visually capable of recognizing and distinguishing letters and numbers and remembering their sequencing.
- Able to speak clearly and listen attentively.
- Able to work on feet (stand and walk) for entire assigned work shift.
- Capable of lifting and moving parts and boxes of up to 60 pounds.
- Able to repeatedly bend or stoop to floor-level shelves and able to reach upper shelves (eight feet) with use of stool or ladder when necessary.
- Able to turn brake drums and rotors, and repair/make up hydraulic hose assemblies (if appropriate).
- Able to move engine blocks, core barrels, and other heavy equipment with moving aids designed to move such items, including hand trucks, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
- Will require physical movement as listed in the job description
SAFETY IN ALL WE DO
- We require strict compliance with PPE (personal protective equipment) safety regulations
- We maintain compliance with all Federal, State and Local safety and company regulations
- All employees must follow all Company Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) procedures
- Louisiana Cat is a drug-free workplace
WHAT WE OFFER:
We are proud to offer our full time employees a benefits package that speaks for itself and sets us apart from our competition. Benefits options include:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Policies
- Wellness programs
- Corporate Discounts
- Generous 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Credit Union
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training & Advancement Opportunities
WHY PEOPLE JOIN LOUISIANA CAT
- We are known for service quality and unsurpassed customer relationships guided by our strong company values, culture and safety standards
- We have energy, focus and passion delivering results because what we do impacts our customers each and every day
- We work across Construction, Electrical Power, Forestry, Governmental, Heavy Equipment, Industrial, Landscaping, Marine Engines and Oil & Gas industries
- We invest in training and development programs for our employees to build their toolkit and career paths here at Louisiana CAT
- We offer competitive pay and benefits, paid holidays and vacation, employee incentive programs and 401(k) company match programs to meet family and work lifestyles
WHO WE ARE
Louisiana CAT is the only authorized Caterpillar Dealer for the state of Louisiana. We provide Caterpillar Equipment, Service, Parts and Engines to customers across a wide range of industries. We are guided by our strong company culture, safety standards and activities in the communities in which we operate. We seek out employees who are inspired by our timeless values, thrive in growing company environment and want to become a part of a dynamic company backed by 85+ years of success. We have 23 locations across Louisiana and the Gulf South with Corporate HQ located in Reserve, LA and Power Systems HQ located in New Iberia, LA.
To BE The Best…We HIRE The Best. POWER UP and Click RED button “APPLY For This Position” on our Louisiana CAT Careers Page https://www.louisianacat.com/careers to be considered for open roles at Louisiana CAT and affiliate companies. #LouisianaCATCareers #NowHiring #HiringOurHeroes #HiringTheBest
Pre-Employment drug screens and proof of employment eligibility (E-Verify) are required for any position offered.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V