POSITION AVAILABLE: INSTRUCTIONAL SPECIALIST
● Valid Teaching Certificate
● Master’s Degree in Education (preferred)
● Minimum of five years of teaching experience with evidence of successfully impacting student achievement, particularly those who have the greatest needs.
The Instructional Specialist is a critical lever in improving student achievement. The role of the Instructional Specialist is to build teacher capacity and deepen teachers’ understanding of instructional practices as related to Louisiana Student Standards and Data-Driven Instruction.
Salary based on teacher pay scale with applicant’s years of experience, and the addition of a substantial Instructional Specialist stipend.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
WHERE TO APPLY:
Linda G. Page, Director of Personnel Natchitoches Parish School Board
P. O. Box 16
Natchitoches, LA 71458-0016 Phone: (318) 352-2358
Fax: (318) 352-8138
Application packet should consist of the following:
● Evidence of successful teaching experience (for example, VAM, Student Performance Data, COMPASS, CLASS, etc.)
● Original transcripts from institution(s) awarding degree
● Three professional letters of recommendation, one of which is from your immediate supervisor
Submit a ten-to-fifteen-minute video clip of a model lesson involving students or professional development session involving teachers where the applicant is leading the event (share link via Google Drive to email@example.com).