On October 15, Louisiana Women Lead will host our Fall 2022 Training, featuring a curriculum designed to give our trainees all the tools they need to successfully run for office.
Our curriculum includes:
· Know Your Why Panel Discussion: Led by State Representative Julie Emerson, State Representative Rhonda Butler, State Senator Heather Cloud, and BESE District 5 Representative Ashley Ellis
· Public Speaking: Led by Ruth Wisher, Consultant at Wisher Strategies, LLC
· Compliance: Led by Amanda Maloy, Partner at Burland and Maloy, LLC
· Fundraising: Led by Nicole DesOrmeaux, President and Managing Partner of DesOrmeaux Group
· Primary vs. General and Rural vs. Urban Elections: Led by Andrew Bautsch, Chief of Staff to Congresswoman Julia Letlow
· Endorsements and Networking: Led by Carrie Monica, Executive Director for Stand for Children Louisiana
· Grassroots and GOTV: Led by Andree Miller, Vice President of Bold Strategies LLC
· Data and Polling: Led by John Couvillion of JMC Enterprises
· Launch Your Campaign (Social Media): Led by Marie Centanni of Centanni Communications
“We have a full day of informational sessions from some of the most effective professionals in the state giving trainees the opportunity to gain invaluable insight into what most deem the mystery of how to run for office and win,” Renee Amar, Executive Director of Louisiana Women Lead. “It’s our hope that these women leave the day of training and feel empowered to utilize the skills they learn in their efforts to get involved in politics.”
While the application period is closed for the Fall 2022 Training, we encourage you to visit our website www.louisianawomenlead.org to stay in the know about all upcoming opportunities.
Renee Amar, Founder and Executive Director, Louisiana Women Lead
Louisiana Women Lead was formed in 2020 to engage more center-right women in politics. Lead’s goal is to increase the number of women elected or appointed to leadership positions in Louisiana by breaking down barriers, create a statewide network for support, and provide tools to women so they have a leg up when running for or being appointed to office. For more information, visit http://www.louisianawomenlead.org.
To report an issue or typo with this article – CLICK HERE