ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A POWERFUL IMPACT?
We are looking for a Hydraulic Technician to join our growing operations at our Winnfield, Louisiana location.
The person in this role will be responsible for maintaining and overhauling hydraulics and related components.
- You will repair, assemble and install components for hydraulic systems.
- You will maintain and overhaul hydraulics and related components.
- You will read and interpret equipment manuals, mechanical and electrical schematics, and other specifications to determine the repair method on failed components.
- You will replace or repair defective components, using hand tools, gauges, and testing equipment.
- You will assemble and install electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic equipment using hand or power tools.
- You will rebuild install and align pump assemblies utilizing safe rigging methods using hand or power tools.
- You will execute preventative maintenance and troubleshooting.
- You will properly install repaired hydraulic components in the field if required.
- You will perform electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic system inspections.
- You will promote positive customer service according to Caterpillar and Louisiana CAT expectations
- You will have the tools and building blocks to MAKE A CAREER here at Louisiana CAT. In walk through our Louisiana CAT doors…are the finest Caterpillar Heavy Equipment Service Technicians in the South.
MOST IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS
- REQUIRED: High School Diploma or (GED) equivalent
- REQUIRED: Minimum of 3 years of experience in Hydraulic Assembly
- REQUIRED: Strong mechanical Aptitude
- REQUIRED: Basic understanding of hand tools
- REQUIRED: Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- REQUIRED: Ability to work in a team environment
- Must own required tool inventory. Louisiana Cat offers exclusive Tooling Program (specific discussed during interviews)
- Strong customer service skills, mechanical aptitude, professional demeanor and always “safety-first” mentality every hour of every day
- WORK SHIFT: 12 hour days / some weekend; variety of shifts (specifics will be discussed during interviews)
- Will require physical movement as listed in the job description
SAFETY IN ALL WE DO
- We require strict compliance with PPE (personal protective equipment) safety regulations
- We maintain compliance with all Federal, State and Local safety and company regulations
- All employees must follow all Company Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) procedures
- Louisiana Cat is a drug-free workplace
WHY PEOPLE JOIN LOUISIANA CAT
- We are known for service quality and unsurpassed customer relationships guided by our strong company values, culture and safety standards
- We have energy, focus and passion delivering results because what we do impacts our customers each and every day
- We work across Construction, Electrical Power, Forestry, Governmental, Heavy Equipment, Industrial, Landscaping, Marine Engines and Oil & Gas industries
- We invest in training and development programs for our employees to build their toolkit and career paths here at Louisiana CAT
- We offer competitive pay and benefits, paid holidays and vacation, employee incentive programs and 401(k) company match programs to meet family and work lifestyles
WHO WE ARE
Louisiana CAT is the only authorized Caterpillar Dealer for the state of Louisiana. We provide Caterpillar Equipment, Service, Parts and Engines to customers across a wide range of industries. We are guided by our strong company culture, safety standards and activities in the communities in which we operate. We seek out employees who are inspired by our timeless values, thrive in growing company environment and want to become a part of a dynamic company backed by 85+ years of success. We have 23 locations across Louisiana and the Gulf South with Corporate HQ located in Reserve, LA and Power Systems HQ located in New Iberia, LA.
To BE The Best…We HIRE The Best. POWER UP and Click RED button “APPLY For This Position” on our Louisiana CAT Careers Page https://www.louisianacat.com/careers to be considered for open roles at Louisiana CAT and affiliate companies. #LouisianaCATCareers #NowHiring #HiringOurHeroes #HiringTheBest